莎士比亚十四行诗第127首献给
这对我何益,纵使我高擎华盖,
用我的外表来为你妆点门面,
或奠下伟大基础,要流芳万代,
其实比荒凉和毁灭为期更短?
难道我没见过拘守仪表的人,
付出高昂的代价,却丧失一切,
厌弃淡泊而拼命去追求荤辛,
可怜的赢利者,在顾盼中凋谢?
不,请让我在你心里长保忠贞,
收下这份菲薄但由衷的献礼,
它不掺杂次品,也不包藏机心,
而是你我间互相致送诚意。
被收买的告密者,滚开!你越诬告
真挚的心。越不能损害他分毫。
莎士比亚说:朋友之间必须是患难相济,才可以说得上真正的友谊。
Shakespeare said: Between the friend must be adversity Jinan, only then may say the true friendship. 表达的思想:朋友之间必须互相帮助,互相合作,而不是为了利益做朋友,这才是真正值得信赖的友谊.Sonnet 16
But wherefore do not you a mightier way
为什么你不变得更强大
Make war upon this bloody tyrant, Time?
去战胜那血腥的霸王,时光
And fortify yourself in your decay
在你渐渐衰退的时候,便能更强壮
With means more blessed than my barren rhyme?
用上苍赐给你的神力,胜于我拙诗对你的规劝和颂扬
Now stand you on the top of happy hours,
现在是你最快乐的时候
And many maiden gardens, yet unset
又有许多处女的花园,等待拓荒
With virtuous wish would bear your living flowers,
都怀着圣洁的希望,植上您生命的花朵
Much liker than your painted counterfeit:
那朵朵的小花又美如你的模样
So should the lines of life that life repair,
生命血脉需要新生命,得以延长
Which this, Time's pencil, or my pupil pen,
无论是,时光的大笔,和我涂鸦的伎俩
Neither in inward worth nor outward fair,
都不能将你的秀外慧中画出来
Can make you live yourself in eyes of men.
让它永存在人们的心灵之窗
To give away yourself keeps yourself still,
不要再形单影只,孤芳自赏,
And you must live, drawn by your own sweet skill.
你必须存在人们的记忆中,以你的生花妙笔去构创